Phase II – May 18th – May 29th, 2020
- We will continue to see most patients via telemedicine.
- We will continue to see patients for skin cancer and atypical mole surgeries in office.
- We will continue to see urgent and emergent dermatologic concerns in office that cannot be addressed by telemedicine.
- We will begin to reschedule in-office skin cancer screenings for our highest risk patients, especially those with recent history of melanoma or non-melanoma skin cancer, prioritizing patients whose appointments were postponed due to COVID-19.
Phase III – June 1st – June 30th, 2020
- We will start to see patients in office. Click here to make an appointment or call us at 704-784-5901.
- We will continue to see via telemedicine.
Please click here to view our COVID-19 Office Policy.